Professional REWARD$ Program
We understand that earning a living in early childhood education can be difficult. This is why the REWARD$ Program was created. The Professional REWARD$ Program is a First Things First statewide initiative offering a financial incentive to child care professionals working with children birth through age 5. Professional REWARD$ is administered by Central Arizona College, Early Childhood Education Department.
But before you learn more about Professional REWARD$, take the eligibility quiz to see you qualify for this program.
Current Application Cycle: October 1 through October 31, 2018
If you can answer “Yes” to each statement below, then you have met the eligibility criteria to apply for the Professional REWARD$ Program.
1. I have a Registry profile account.
2. I have submitted official college transcripts to the Registry.
3. My Registry Participant Education and Professional Development Report (PD Report), Registry Career Lattice Level is “B” or above.
4. I am at least 18 years of age and lawfully present in the United States.
5. I am employed at a child care program or family home provider regulated by a Federal, State or Tribal authority and in good standing.
6. I am employed in one of the following First Things First Regions below. To find out if the program you work at is in one of these regions, click here.
- Navajo Nation
- San Carlos Apache Tribe
- White Mountain Apache Tribe
7. I am currently working at least 30 hours per week (teachers, assistant teachers and family child care providers must work directly with children ages birth to 5 years).
8. I am employed at current place of employment for past 12 consecutive months.
9. I earn $20 or less per hour based on a 40 hour work week.
10. My employer is demonstrating a commitment to quality by meeting one of the following criteria:
- Enrolled in or on the wait list for Quality First or
- Accredited by a national organization which is recognized by the Department of Education or Department of Economic Security
If you answered "yes" to each question, please take the next steps to apply for the Rewards program.
Prepare to Apply
For more questions, please contact REWARD$ at:
8470 North Overfield Road | Coolidge, AZ 85128
phone 520.494.5030 | fax 520.494.5985