September 17, 2018
The Arizona Early Childhood Professional Development Network and Workforce Registry is the place that will help grow your skills and advance your career in early childhood.
The Registry not only provides access to professional development opportunities but also keeps a record of your experience, education, professional development and credentials in one location. So, completing your Workforce Registry profile is a critical step in determining your Arizona Early Childhood Workforce career lattice level, which provides the pathway for your early childhood professional goals.
We’ve outlined the instructions here for obtaining your proof of education documentation:
- For high school graduation or high school equivalency, submit copies of your high school diploma, transcript or GED® certificate (NOTE: If you do not have a high school diploma or GED® certificate you may still be an active Registry member, but will not be assigned a lattice level).
- To obtain your transcripts from an Arizona K-12 public school, you need to contact the school directly. Visit the Arizona Department of Education Public School Search here.
- For college/university transcripts, submit official transcripts for all credits and degrees. (NOTE: Official transcripts will be verified that they are from an accredited institution listed in the U.S. Department of Education Database of Accredited Postsecondary Institutions and Programs.
- Your official transcripts must be sent to the Registry directly from the accredited institution or;
- You may submit an official transcript in a sealed, unopened envelope from the accredited institution (NOTE: If there is any suspicion of envelope tampering, you will be requested to resubmit your transcripts directly from the accredited institution).
- Official transcripts may be submitted electronically when sent directly from the accredited institution.
- If college credits and/or degrees were earned from a foreign institution, the official transcript should be submitted to the Registry for translation and evaluation.
Congratulations! You’ve just finished an important and crucial step in completing your Registry profile. What’s next? Submitting your documentation.
Visit the Submit Documentation section of the Workforce Registry and follow the steps noted on the page.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.