Want to get a degree in Early Childhood Education & don’t know where to start? Here are some tips to help you towards your goal. 

1. Choose the college or university you wish to attend​

  • Pick an Institute of Higher Education (IHE) to attend (Community College or University), become a student
  • Meet with an Advisor at the IHE you choose
    • Obtain an Education Plan SIGNED by the Advisor
    • Obtain a list of Tuition, Books, Course and College Fees
      • (have Advisor walk through how to do this if you don’t know how)
    • IMPORTANT– Check with your academic advisor about the submission of payment, some institutions want payment in 24 hours, if that is the case you need to apply for the scholarship first, then enroll in your College Courses
    • Apply for FAFSA- Proof of application is needed fafsa.ed.gov

2. Create a Registry account

3. Apply for scholarship through your registry account using documents from your academic advisor

4. Submit your documentation

After Appling for the scholarship through the registry, you must upload the following documents in your Arizona Early Childhood Workforce Registry Account:

  • Submit Statement of Lawful Presence –located in “My Resource Documents” in your registry account
  • Submit a copy of a photo ID (front and back)
  • Submit Unofficial Transcripts to registry or High School Diploma or GED
  • Course Tuition, Books & Course & College Fees List
  • Submit Confirmation page of FAFSA Application
  • Your Education Plan Created with your Advisor (Signed by Advisor)
  • If you are a volunteer, you will need to submit the VOLUNTEER Form- located in “My Resource Documents” in your registry account

Helpful Tip: Uploading documents into the Registry​

  1. Once logged in, choose “My Tools and Settings” from your toolbar.
  2. Select “My Profile”
  3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, select “Upload New File” 
Close Menu