LEARNING TOGETHER: Building A Positive Classroom Culture
Calling all CTE students, CTE educators, and teachers just entering the field. Join us in person at Western Maricopa Education Center (Glendale, Arizona) as we share strategies that build a positive classroom culture through literacy and effective engagements with young children.
- Date: Saturday, September 17, 2022
Time: 8:30am Check in. 9:00am – 12:00pm Seminar
- Where: Western Maricopa Education Center is located at: 5487 N. 99th Ave, Glendale, AZ 85305
- Cost: 3 PDHs – $5 secures your registration
This seminar provides an opportunity for Early Childhood Educators to:
- Gain an understanding of how to support young children through developmentally appropriate practices that foster essential social-emotional skills;
- Learn how to model positive characteristics, handle personal stress, and distinguish between situations that are and are not within your control; and
- Discover ways to use quality storybooks in building a positive classroom culture.
Sponsored by Valley of the Sun Chapter AzAEYC.