PLEASE DON’T HIT HIM: Turning Challenging Behavior into Appropriate Behavior for Preschoolers with Special Needs
Join Ann Turnball as she explores:
- Enhancing positive behavior for kids with special needs
- Tool kits to decrease challenging behavior and increase appropriate behavior
- The development of a functional behavior assessment
- Why the challenging behavior is occuring
- How to create a behavior plan
This training is FREE and open to all parents, family members, caregivers, professionals and community members impacting kids.
Visit asccaz.org/uplearning for details and to register.