Join pediatric experts to learn more about coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccines for children ages 5 to 11. This webinar will provide information about this new way to protect children from serious illness due to COVID-19. Explore strategies to address parental concerns about vaccine safety and to support families in making informed decisions about choosing to vaccinate their children.
This webinar will be offered with simultaneous interpretation in Spanish.
Topics for the webinar will include:
- Understanding the benefits of the COVID-19 vaccine for children ages 5 to 11
- Learning from the clinical trials
- Acknowledging parental concerns
- Preparing children for the vaccine.
This webinar will benefit:
- Early childhood (EC) program staff members, families, directors, managers, and administrators
- Home visitors
- Child care health consultants
- Federal staff
- National and regional training and technical assistance staff
- Head Start Collaboration Office directors.
How To Register
You can register for the webinar by accessing this Zoom Web link.