ChildCare Education Institute is offering HLTH111, a one-hour beginner-level course that grants 0.1 IACET CEU upon successful completion, which provides basic information about preventing the spread of COVID-19 in child care settings based on the latest standards and recommendations from major national health organizations.
Participants will learn:
- Recommended hygiene practices
- Recognizing signs and symptoms
- Criteria for excluding a child from group care
- Communicating with children and families
- Maintaining a clean environment
CLICK HERE to register!