Workforce Data Articles & Resources
Reference list of articles and resources that provide data pertaining to the early childhood workforce.
- (Summer 2021) Designing Early Childhood Educator Residency/Apprenticeship Programs: A Guide to Estimating Costs
- (April 29, 2021) Spring Undergraduate Enrollment Down 5.9%; Steepest Decline So Far Since the Pandemic
- (April 13, 2021) Virtual Coaching to Support Early Care and Education Programs during COVID-19
- ( December 16, 2020) The Children’s Equity Project
- Advancing Equity Through the American Rescue Plan Act
- The Early Childhood Workforce Index provides a state-by-state look at policies and conditions affecting the early care and education workforce. This biennial report has tracked state progress since 2016.
- The 32nd edition of the Annie E. Casey Foundation’s KIDS COUNT Data Book describes how children across the United States were faring before — and during — the coronavirus pandemic.
- The Early Childhood Policy in Institutions of Higher Education (ECPIHE) initiative seeks to systematize and revolutionize the current programs and services offered in response to national crisis and focus on comprehensive planning with the presence of diverse voices.
- Equity Strategic Plan Template to Advance Equity in Early Care and Education Systems