Early childhood education is important, and to reward students who have been continuing their education through the First Things First College Scholarship Program, scholars may be compensated through the First Things First Bonus Program.
If you have any questions about the Bonus Program, please call (855) 818-6613 or email email@example.com.
Four Tiers of the FTF Bonus Program
The further a First Things First scholar advances their education, the larger the bonus a scholar can attain.
- Successfully complete six credit hours in ECE/ECSE/CFS/ECA/ITD/CD
- Obtain a CDA awarded by the Council for Professional Recognition
- Complete 12 credits towards degree in ECE/ECSE/CFS/ECA/ITD/CD
- Complete 24 credit hours towards a degree in ECE/ECSE/CFS/ECA/ITD/CD
- An Associate degree in ECE or a related field
- A Bachelor’s degree in ECE or related field
Applying for the FTF Bonus Program
If a scholar meets the above requirements for any of the Bonus levels, then the next step is to apply and send in all of the corresponding documentation. To begin the application process for the First Things First Bonus Program, login to the Arizona Registry and click on Request FTF Scholarship Bonus under My Scholarships. The applicant will be required to upload the needed documentation (listed below) on their Arizona Registry profile or the documents can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once the application is filled out in its entirety, and all of the needed paperwork has been submitted, the applicant’s documents will be reviewed. If everything is acceptable, a check for the correct tier will be sent out to the home address on file. Please ensure the address in the Registry is correct, or else the check could be sent to an incorrect address.
You have three options for submitting college or university transcripts:
Please select ONLY ONE activity:
- Commitment completion for first-year FTF scholars. One of the following must be completed:
- Completion of Early Childhood Every Day Champion Training (submit certificate)
- Completing a second-year scholar requirement
- Commitment of completion for second-year scholars. One of the following must be completed:
- Attend a regional council meeting and share your educational story (submit meeting agenda signed by a council member)
- Mentor a new college scholarship recipient (upload paragraph on mentor experience)
- Completion of a lesson plan which contributes to the field of Early Childhood Education (birth through age 5, not yet in Kindergarten) (upload lesson plan)