The Northern Arizona Early Childhood Symposium is the Association for Supportive Child Care’s conference that brings Northern Arizona early childhood professionals together for training and community building. The Symposium features presenters from a variety of regions with a wide range of expertise in the field.
Take a day to step out of the routine to be refreshed and revitalized, and bring new wonderful teaching techniques, resource and event materials.
Continuing your professional development will help you:
- maintain the highest quality practice
- continue to build on top of what you already know and are doing
- bringing back new and exciting ideas
- satisfy your continuing education requirements
- visit a variety of vendors available to Northern Arizona
Most of all, benefit your career and better serve the kids in your care!
Learning tracks include:
- Kid Activities
- Cultural Awareness
- Family Engagement
- Learning through Play
- Mindfulness & Self-Care
Saturday, November 2, 2019
The High Country Conference Center
201 W Butler Ave
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Register at https://nazsymposium.asccaz.org/