The Early Childhood STEM Institute brings joy of learning in a tangible and hands-on way for the entire Head Start community—teachers, home visitors, family advocates, child care partners, education coordinators, managers and directors and parents.
The institute this year will feature the following:
- Learning labs – 2-hour live hands-on intensive workshops
- Education sessions – 45-minute sessions, combination of live and pre-recorded
- Family series – 45-minute STEM sessions for parents at home with children birth-to-five, combination of live and pre-recorded
- Spanish series – 45-minute sessions, combination of live and pre-recorded presented in Spanish
- Sponsored sessions – 45-minute pre-recorded sessions
Click here to learn more and register!