The “Honor the Past and Reimagine the Future” Early Childhood Scholarship, sponsored by Arizona AEYC, acknowledges and honors the outstanding service of early childhood professionals — past, present and future.
Arizona AEYC will award one $1,250 scholarship each to 2 students attending an accredited Arizona university/college and majoring in early childhood education (or a closely related field) with an interest in equitable quality early childhood experiences, early childhood public policy, and advocacy efforts on behalf of young children and families.
This scholarship can be used to continue college education (for undergraduate and graduate courses), and/or attain career goals (such as purchasing resources for professional growth and/or covering any living expenses like rent/mortgage, groceries, or auto expenses).
Applications are accepted through Sunday, October 2, 2022. The award will be presented at the 2022 Arizona AEYC Annual Membership Meeting & Brunch on Saturday, October 15, 2022.
Know any early childhood students in Arizona? Please share out this information!
- Currently attend an accredited Arizona college or university.
- Be a resident of Arizona.
- Be a current member-in-good-standing of AzAEYC. If awarded and NOT a current member of AzAEYC, a one-year entry level membership will be provided for you.
- Be in good academic standing, with a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
- Plan to be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours at an accredited Arizona college/university during the 2022/2023 academic year.
- Award winners will be asked to participate in at least one (1) virtual interview with AzAEYC, collaborate on putting together a blog post, or supporting an AzAEYC project, based on award winner capacity and availability.